On 28th December, GB/T23000-2017: Integration of Informatization and Industrialization Management System-Assessment Guidance is published officially by SAMR and SAC. The assessment guide points out clearly organization, process and auditing requirements. The new standard could be applied together with other 3 previous standards on integration of informatization and industrialization management system (GB/T23000-2017, GB/T23001-2017 and GB/T23002-2017)
On 26th December, TC260 (National Information Security Standardization Technical Committee) published draft national standard “cyber security: guide on health care information security” for public comments. The feedback shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 26th of December, 2018. Meanwhile the feedback deadline for the other 16 national standards listed below is 11th February, 2019.
- “Information Security Technology- Entity Authentication Assurance Framework ”
- “Information Security Technology- Certificate Request and Application Protocol Based on Multiple Channels”
- “Information Security Technology- XML Digital Signature Syntax and Processing Specification ”
- “Information Technology- Security Techniques- Message Authentication Codes (MACs)- Part 1 Mechanisms using a block cipher”
- “Information Security Technology- Light Weight Authentication and Access Control Mechanism”
- “Information Security Technology- Security Protection Technical Requirements and Testing and Assessment Approaches for Industrial Control Systems”
- “Information Security Technology- Security Techniques Requirement and Evaluation Criteria for Server”
- “Information Techniques- System Security Engineering Capability Maturity Model”
- “Information Security Technology-Cybersecurity Vulnerability Identification and Description Specification”
- “Information Security Technology- Guidelines for the Category and Classification of Cybersecurity Vulnerability”
- “Information Security Techniques-Cybersecurity Vulnerability Management Specification”
- “Information Security Techniques- Terminology”
- “Information Technology- Security Techniques- Information Security Incident Management- Part 2: Guidelines to plan and prepare for incident response”
- “Information Technology- Security Techniques- Guidelines for Information Security Management Systems Auditing”
- “Information Security Technology- Guide for Health Information Security ”
- “Information Security Technology- Requirements for Data Security Technology of the Government Information Sharing”
In December, the Peoples’ Republic of China released the document of policies to European Union for the third time after 2003 and 2014. The new policies state the cooperative blue map between China and EU in the near future. China welcome EU and European countries to join and develop “Belt & Road” and together further and extend productive cooperation in each sector, such as the third-party market, interconnection, finance and digital economy to consummate “China-EU blue partnership”.
The document contains five crucial parts: guiding principles for China-EU relationship; politic, safety and defense cooperation; cooperation on trade, investment interconnection and finance; technical innovation, new emerging industries and sustainable development; society and humanity.
Emphatically, Standards, metering, certification and quality inspection are put forward in the third part of investment interconnection and finance. Both sides shall deepen exchanges and cooperation, give full play to the role of China-EU standards information platform to supply mutual enterprises timely effective and authoritative information.